Process engineer - mixing / electrode / assembly / formation
Menej ako 2 týždne
InoBat Auto j.s.a.
Voderady 42, Voderady, Slovakia
Vzdialenosť od teba uvidíš po zadaní adresy vo výpise ponúk.
od 2 200 € hrubého
Práca na plný úväzok
Slovenčina (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
Výroba, Procesný inžinier
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti:
Process Engineer – is going to produce lithium-ion battery electrodes in high quality on a pilot line. All duties & responsibilities are specific to the Manufacturing Processes of assembling lithium-ion batteries in high quality on a pilot line, capable of producing 45 MWh per year.
- Develop, Design, Plan, Monitor, and Report on Manufacturing Processes to meet future production demand;
- Interact with Equipment suppliers, InoBat Facility Project Management Team, and the General Contractor to integrate the equipment into the facility;
- Contribute to installation, and commissioning of the equipment, including leading the verification of machine capabilities and Site Acceptance Test,;
- Participation in Development of documentation, including Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Process Flow Chart, Control Plan, FMEA and other related to manufacturing documents;
- Manage process documentation and systems related to manufactured product and new product designs.
- Identify bottlenecks and innovative solutions at production to lead development of new solutions;
- Ensure ongoing operation of the equipment by working closely with the Maintenance Department to keep equipment regularly maintained;
- Effectively use with cooperation with other departments tools and methodology of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, TPM, TQM.
- Develop and manage Process Specifications, Parameters and new Processes;
- Monitor Performance of the equipment, tools, and process through data analysis to ensure good quality of manufactured product;
- Develop solutions for equipment issues and improve process parameters to minimalize product quality issues and yield losses;
- Cooperate with Quality and Product Development departments to integrate new products and processes;
- Work in close cooperation and set up interfaces for successful alignment with construction, environmental, supply-chain and other work streams;
- Prepare engineering reports documenting results, conclusions and provides recommendations for next steps as appropriate;
- Effectively communicates and interacts well with others throughout the organization and with external suppliers and customers;
- Prepare project timing plans based on the required implementation schedule of new processes and operations;
- Develop cost estimates, resource, and planning schedules;
- Support sales teams through client interaction, proposal support and roadmap development.
Active contribution to:
- Zero accident working environment;
- Sustainable Technology to assure minimum negative impact on environment;
- Culture of innovation and organic growth for our external customers;
- High performing, empowered, self-motivated, and accountable culture across the organization.
Zamestnanecké výhody, benefity:
Co-creation of the company processes and organization. Your ideas are what we need.
A company culture that is based on trust, openness, meritocracy and heart-centered leadership, that we shape together and every opinion matters.
Flexibility in working hours and place. We are a result-driven organization and we let our colleagues manage their time.
Fast career growth. We believe in the internal promotion.
Diversity! We are a cultural melting pot!
Personal and professional growth through various learning opportunities, especially through the work with top industry experts and the international management team.
Financial benefits, that we try to develop in line with regular feedback from the team.
Exposure to a fast-developing, disruptive project that will shape the future of mobility;
Knowledge of the automotive and e-mobility landscape, with focuses on positive environmental and social impact; Gaining in-depth knowledge of new technology and product; Possibility to support Company scale-up towards Giga factories securing strategic customers;
Access to a broad network of experienced colleagues and clients from a variety of industries across the globe.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca:
- Experience in Process development and process controls' implementation, and focused optimization and troubleshooting support.
- Familiarity with related software packages (e.g. CAD, ERP, MES, MiniTab)
- Strong ability to work in a structured and detailed way, ensuring timelines, budgets and detailed requirements are monitored and achieved
- Ability to communicate effectively with contractors, understand quotations and timelines associated with project development
- Experience within a fast-paced work environment is an advantage.
- Experience dealing with complexity in a multi-national environment.
Alebo skús mobilnú apku
Uvidíš ponuky vo svojom okolí a všetky svoje odpovede budeš mať vždy poruke